Friday, October 12, 2007

Last Chemo....For Now

Well, yesterday was my last chemo treatment of this first stage. I still have three radiations left with Wednesday being my last one. I will meet with the doctors soon and discuss what we do from here on out. The chemotherapy is so difficult. It really makes me very sick. Everything that happened on my last treatment happened again, except it was worse. This really makes it hard to look towards completing the three months after surgery.

I still feel very ill, and if previous experience proves right then the feeling will stick around until around Monday. However, I am very relieved that I will get a break. I thought this process would be a little easier than it is turning out to be. You have to be really strong to make it through. I am moved by everyone's support and it helps me remind myself that I am not doing this alone. I also remind myself that it is only temporary and, this time next year, I will hopefully be sweating my follow-up tests.

Josh

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is your strength and outlook that keeps us going...we are blessed to have your in our lives.

wchurch said...

Josh and Kimberly,

we wanted to let you know that we are thinking of you as you go through this time in your lives. Stay strong and be in good spirits.

The Church family

Anonymous said...

Hey come on now, you have to fight for it. We need you both as examples for our lifes. Please go on and don't let it put you down. It's a fight where you can win. You are strong enough to win. Keep going, I'll be back.

Dimitris :)

Anonymous said...

Hello Josh and Kimberly, I feel you are both better today. Am I correct? Am I? Yeah, I have a strong feeling about that! Let's all of us out here focus our thoughts and mindwaves towards your inside and let's see if we can all help. I believe we can. We have the power. Let's give you some of it. Do you feel it Josh?

Dimitris :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Josh, You are the inspiration for us all. Everyone has your back! We cannot be with you in person but believe me we are with you in spirit! You are the one we all pray for Morning noon and night! God is with you and no one will ever convence me otherwise. We Love you!
A.C. and Family ALL!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Josh and Kimberly,

I just wanted to let you know that every Friday morning I go to this prayer group for girls and I always ask them to pray for y'all. I think that it takes a tremendous amount of courage and strength to go through this kind of situation. I'm not sure what kind of wisdom I can impart onto you, but I know that you are definately inspiring me each and every day.

I love and miss you both! You are always in my thoughts.

Love your cuz,
Lydia

Jane LL said...

Hang in there Josh!! Each milestone is important. We appreciate the updates and want to remind you and Kimberly - TEAM LLEWELLYN thinks of you both often. Stay determined, focused and confident and all will be good. You are in our prayers.

Jane & Boxley Llewellyn