Monday, October 15, 2007

Congrats Wade and Mary!!!


Just want to let everyone know that our friends Wade, Mary, and Westbrook welcomed the Llandis Chandler Cox into the world on Thursday. She is really cute and I cannot wait to meet her. I have to tell you, I was feeling pretty cruddy on Thursday and Friday and then Wade posted a video of Westbrook meeting his little sister for the first time. Man that made me melt and sent good feelings through my body. He hugs and kisses her and it is really cute.

5 comments:

M said...

Thanks for the post Josh,
we all made it home from the hospital today, erveryone is pretty tired. Llandis is doing a great job adjusting to the new world, and Westbrook is doing a great job as big brother. I'll post some more video's if it makes you feel better!!!! You take care, you too Kimberly. We love you guys, can't wait for ayou to meet Llandis in person---Wade

Anonymous said...

Josh what a treat! You know I love those photos of little ones!
Love and Congrats to Wade and Maryand Family!
A.C.

Anonymous said...

Josh what a treat! You know I love those photos of little ones!
Love and Congrats to Wade and Maryand Family!
A.C.

Anonymous said...

Wow! She was so impressed by the baby photo she posted a comment twice! :^)
Sometimes it takes little things, like a little baby, to remind us that our struggles are worth it...
We love you both, hope you are feeling better today.

Anonymous said...

Hello Josh and Kim,
What a nice picture (I wish luck and health to the baby) and how optimistic for you both having a newborn in your blog showing the beginning of a new life. I hope this child gives you power and brings you one step near to complete health.
Dimitris :)