Thursday, August 30, 2007

Podcasting Anyone?

Hello Everyone. Thought I would try something new today. I will update about the doctor's appointment later. I decided to try and do a little podcasting. I figured since people were visiting the site, they might be interested in hearing some music or some ramblings by me or Kimberly. Who knows, maybe we can gather some interviews and add on here.

Anyway...try out the new feature and let me know what you think. Just some music and a few of my thoughts of thanks to everyone at the end. But alas, you will have to listen to some good music to get to the end. Take care and I hope everyone is doing alright. The first episode can be heard below, just press play.

Peace
Josh

Episode 1

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

W K S J is still LIVE and KICKN' Love that Podcast...you got it down, it sounded great.
Love you.
Poor Mark, watchn' that MSU and LSU game...it is not looking good.

Shannon and Mark said...

WKSJ...man that brings back memories. Do ya'll remember the game Rook? That is what our parents used to play while we were
off playing poker with toothpicks or creating radio stations.
As for the game, it looks pretty sad. But, we aren't a bit surprised...are you? Although, it
has been 7 yrs since we beat them and our quarterback (WHO SUCKS!) is
number 7. Who knows!? Apparently
beer helps while watching the game.

Mom W said...

Yes I remember WKSJ! You guys take me back! Jimmie Hendrix are you kidding me?The music reminds me of a nother time in space. Gone but never to be forgotten.
MS--who? Sorry Mark just a few beers will soften the score. Josh and Kimberly will be watching the game this weekend. I am sure and they will not be seeing that score for the TIDE!
Love ya!