Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me...

Hello everyone,
We have had an enjoyable Labor Day/Kimberly's Birthday weekend. I was off work Friday and today, of course. Friday night Josh took me out to dinner at GianMarco's. Then Saturday night Savannah and David and Savannah's grandfather came over for dinner and to watch football. Roll Tide, War Eagle.... and to you MSU fans out there... ouch. Better luck next week. Then Sunday Savannah took us to brunch at Veranda on Highland, where I had delicious duck and waffles. Here's a group shot of us:



Here's Savannah and I:



And here's Josh and Savannah and David's miniature dachsund, Mischa:



This morning I went shopping with my birthday money and got a purse, then Josh and I went to see Tropic Thunder. It's hilarious. Now, in about 2 hours, I'll be 29. Wow. Time to eat more birthday cake. :) It's been a good birthday weekend, I must say. Take care everyone--
Kimberly

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kimberly, Happy Birthday!!! I'm glad you had such a wonderful weekend. I'm glad you enjoyed The Veranda.
Neal

Andrea Rebecca Kersh Johnson said...

Hey Kimberly and Happy Birthday again! These are good pictures = you look beautiful and everyone looks happy!
Mom

Savannah and David said...

Kimby,
It was great seeing you and Josh! I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday weekend. David and I had a wonderful visit with granddad, and seeing you both was a treat! Thanks for having us over Saturday!
Savannah

Steve said...

MSU Fan here-

Ouch doesn't begin to describe my feelings Saturday night.

More like- (*^&%%$*&**&^&%*&%&% it!! Sometimes I wonder why I even keep caring, but I guess I always will, just too much Maroon in my blood.

Still working on those tickets. I thought they would be a little easier to get than they have been, after Saturday night. I may be in competition with a bunch of Auburn fans now. Sheesh.

Daddy Steve