Monday, July 7, 2008

In case you care...

Here's what Wikipedia says about the MacPherson clan motto:

"Motto: Touch not the catt bot a glove. 'Bot' means without. The 'glove' of a wildcat is the pad. If the cat is 'ungloved', its claws are unsheathed. The motto serves as a warning that one should beware when the wildcat's claws are 'without a glove'. It is a reference to the historically violent nature of the clan and serves as a metaphorical warning to other [clans] that they should think twice before interfering with Macpherson business."

So there!! Don't interfere with me lest I unsheathe my claws. :) Kimberly
PS MacPherson is my dad's mom's maiden name.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, what great news- my ancestry is linked with CATS. Let's just say that this MacPherson's motto is "Damn right dawgs bite!!"

Daddy