Thursday, May 15, 2008

Test Tomorrow

I love the smell of a barium enema in the morning...smells like victory.

Tomorrow I start my first round of tests. Please keep you fingers crossed that everything goes well tomorrow. It will not be pain or discomfort free, but as long as there are no leaks and no new local cancers then I am okay. I am not sure if I will see a doctor tomorrow to get any results and radiologists and nurses are unable to provide any information about the tests, so I may not know anything until next Thursday about tomorrow's test. I will push to see if I can find a doctor to tell me if it is leaking or if they see any new spots.

Anyway, if I hear anything relevant tomorrow then I will share. If you do not see any posts tomorrow about anything then I probably do not know anymore than anyone else.

I hope everyone is doing alright and I hope to talk to you all soon!

Josh

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Josh...you know you are always
in our thoughts and prayers.

Shannon, Mark and the boys

Anonymous said...

Hey Josh...you think of you all the time. Every time I pass your exit, which is often, I give a shout out to you by way of prayers.

Love and fingers crossed for no leaks.

Anonymous said...

oops..."we think of you all the time." not "you..." LOL!

Anonymous said...

We are all hoping and anxious to see you next Friday at the McT Graduation and Party on Saturday at our House!!!!Lydia is doing great. Mom and Dad not so.....! She is a Band Geek as Mark says. She received the Band Senior Award. She was exempt from Exam Finals! All A's... She takes after her Dad! Sunday Concert for Johnathan tomorrow. Russ is in Florida until Thursday.
Love and Prayers Always! You never leave either of them.
A.C.