Friday, April 11, 2008

Last Treatment





Well, yesterday was my last treatment. Hip Hip...Hooray!!! We had a normal visit with the doctor and he let me know that he thinks I have a mission. We talked a little about genetics testing and he did not feel there was need to begin that testing procedure just because I was so young. He asked about family history and felt that it may not be that important to look into.

I really feel like crap today but wanted to post a blog about how happy I am that I finished treatment. Below is a video of the nurses giving me my farewell dance.



I have to meet with the surgeon early next month and then we will have a CT-scan and discuss my surgery dates. Everyone keep good thoughts about the looming CT-scan. It makes me nervous thinking about it.

Take Care and I hope to see you all soon. In less than three weeks I should be feeling better with no more treatments to have on the horizon. It makes me so happy.

Peace & Love
Josh

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you!! Thank you for keeping us up to date and for helping us see what is truly important. We love you (and Kimberly)!

Savannah and David said...

What wonderful news! Now that treatment officially ends, let recovery begin! You are in our thoughts... we hope to see you soon!

Dana said...

I am cheering, singing, dancing, and smiling with you, Kimberly, and your nurses! What great news. Peace and joy.

Anonymous said...

Eat your bread, treatment, EAT YOUR BREAD!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What wonderful news! I have let all our friends know and they are now keeping you in prayers for a speedy recovery! We will all dance for you soon! Just give this family a reason to dance and party then stand back!!!!
We love you and Kimberly both and send our very best wishes!
Love A.C.