Wednesday, February 27, 2008

One More Day

Well, I have today to enjoy before I wake up and return to the doctor's office for my poison. The last few days I have felt alright, but have had thoughts of tomorrow in the back of my mind the entire time. I am already getting sick to my stomach just thinking about it. As each day passes and my visits near, I begin to get sick to my stomach. I try to tell myself that I am catching an illness, but the whole time I know it is just that I am dreading treatment.

Anyway, wish me well tomorrow. Once that is done I am half-way done with chemo. I hope everyone is doing alright and I look forward to talking with everyone soon!

Josh

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our thoughts will be with you and are with you...

Love you!

Anonymous said...

You and Kimberly are in our prayers and heart and thoughts constantly. I check your blog site every day!
God be with you!
A.C

Anonymous said...

Josh - we will keep you in our prayers tomorrow. - Mark, Shannon, and the boys.

Savannah and David said...

Sending well wishes your way...

Anonymous said...

It's Thursday night and you have had your treatment (our computor has been out-just read your Wed.blog) Praying you are having some rest tonight and for strength from on High for tomorrow. Love, A.S & U.J.