Friday, October 5, 2007

Hip-Hip...Hooray!

Despite my pain from the radiation treatments, I was pleasantly surprised to find out that this week I was not scheduled for infusion treatment. That means no sickness!!! Hell Yeah! I was a little perturbed that I arranged a ride down there (expecting to get sick) and a ride home. I arrived at the clinic and went and did my radiation, then headed over to get my lab work done prior to infusion. They said they did not have any orders for lab work. I headed over to the infusion office and they pulled my chart and noted that I was not scheduled this week. So, other than a little confusion and aggravation I am very excited.

Kimberly is headed to Atlanta/Athens this weekend for Savannah and David's wedding shower. She is the co-maid of honor and is hosting the party with some of Savannah's other friends. I was supposed to go, but I am not sure I can handle the long car ride. Plus, I am pretty much a slave to the bathroom these days, with the radiation side effects and all. So, everyone please wish Kimberly safe travels and hope that they have a great time at the shower.

Also, it looks like everything is a go with the benefit concert. I am really grateful to everyone who worked hard on that. I will post some more about that specifically in the future.

Peace
Josh

3 comments:

M said...

Sounds like it'll be a nice, quiet weekend for you. Good wishes to Kimberly in Atlanta, drive safe. Talk with you soon,
Wade (no baby yet) Cox

Anonymous said...

Well Josh I have just sent Johnathan to an overnight at Boy Scout Camp. Lydia is still in D.C. Have you read any of her notes from the National Security Forum? Shannnon and Mark just left with the boys and boy is it quiet!!!! Russ and I are just wondering what to do next! No diapers to change, hands to wash ,Icy pops to had out batteries to charge for the riding toys!!!
We are going to treat ourselves to a dinner out on the town! We missed them the night before they left! Now I wish I had 12 kids! Ben told everyone he was getting a baby sister! I remember Kim telling everyone before Shannon as born that she did not want a baby brother or a baby sister, she wanted a baby rabbit! Kids!
I know that you will be happy when Kimberly comes home!
Our Love to you both!
A.C.
P.S. Did you and Angela ever get to exchange e-mails?

Anonymous said...

Aaron wants to drop by your neighborhood to see if the "Boo" has spread. Just giving you and Kimberly a heads up. :^) I hope we will get to stop by to see you. Is there a better day? May we come see you soon? Just email me...We love you both and think of you every day.