Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Awesome Story!!!

Hello everybody. Well, I am sure you all know my friend Wade. For those of you who forgot it is this guy.

Well he decided that he would pair up with his brother-and-law and take off on a road trip to cheer on their team. Wade is Alumni of the school and his brother-and-law Ben is a student (I think!). Anyway, they traveled about 10 hours to watch their lower division school take on a college powerhouse in Michigan (Ha!). That's right...they traveled to Ann Arbor to watch Appalachian State upset the Michigan wolverines. GO APP STATE!!!! Like I told Wade...if there is an application for admission into the I-A football division, they just submitted it!



This weekend was also the weekend that the Marston's visited. Kimberly and I enjoyed company with Pat, Jeff, and Jamie. They brought snacks, spirits, fun, and fudge. I think that Kimberly enjoyed the last one a little more than me. We watched some football on our new T.V. Well...it is not that new anymore, but we have had it for about 6 months. Man does college football look awesome on it! But anyway, Saban got his first victory, with a touchdown on his first play from scrimmage. Auburn looked rusty in their first outing, but it was not a really low caliber team in Kansas State. Still, I expected them to look a little more prepared than they appeared.

3 comments:

M said...

Is this really the best picture to post of me?? Actually the more I look at it, the more I realize how slimming painting your body can be. Maybe I'll try going out to dinner one night with a shirt and tie painted on, so I'll look nice and trim.

Unknown said...

I am openly discussing my rectal cancer on the web and you are worried about me putting that picture up. Please. Plus, where do you think I got it? I think it is funny.

Unknown said...

That really is an awesome story.(Wade to Ann Arbor) I have been telling all kinds of people that I know an alumnus of App. St. that was at the game. Boooo...big blue Gooooo...App. State!