Monday, July 6, 2009

Okay...So About The Nosebleeds

Well, I originally posted that the nosebleeds were not to terribly bad to put up with. I would like to retract that posting and provide an update. They are pissing me off and becoming too frequent. I am having blood in my nose build up and cause extreme pressure in my left sinus. If I don't blow it out then it starts to gush out at about the point when the pressure is debilitating. Other times I don't get any pressure build up and my nose just starts pouring blood. I am averaging a nose bleed about every three hours now and they last anywhere from 3 minutes to 15 minutes. I have called my nurse this morning just to make sure that there is nothing serious going on. I really don't think I can put-up with this for six months....sigh.

Oh yeah, our fourth was a pity party. Kimberly was sick and I had nosebleeds. But, we managed to go pick up some bbq and enjoy a little bit of our nations birthday. Plus, the benefit was a success and we had a great time.

Josh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would say that is about the worse thing I have heard. Our Fourth was okay but the BBQ did make up for blah! Russ had to rough it and cook on the old Weber grill! He said that he thinks they were his best yet! But then you know Uncle Rusty he always thinks the next time is the best! We promise to cook some for you when you are ready! Bunches of
Love and many ,many prayers.
A.c. and U.R

Anonymous said...

Hey Josh!!
This is Jamarcus. I hope you remember me. I met you last summer in the leadership college. I really had a good time. You are real cool. My mother was a graduated student at UA at the time and I am the one that played Basketball for Pinson Valley High. My mom told me about you and this page. I will pray tonight that God do something about this cancer for everybody. Maybe I can come see you when you are doing better......Love you. You are the COOLEST older dude I know...Jamarcus