Friday, April 24, 2009

Countdown

I am starting to get a little anxious on the unknown. Monday starts the chemotherapy and I want to believe that I will handle this cocktail of medicine differently, but my brain will not let go of what I went through last time. I am pretty sure that the first round will not be too difficult, absent a few minor side effects and maybe a hangover. Whatever happens I will deal with it and take it on!

Remember, patience is practiced, knowledge is gained, and wisdom is eternal. Life is never what it seems, but I am glad you are all in my dream. Self-talk again.

Hope everyone is doing well out in the world!
Josh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josh, think about you and Kimberly. Praying for strength for you both.
Tracy

Anonymous said...

Hey Josh,
I was thinking of you today, hope the first treatment went/is going as good as can be expected. Keep your head up-talk with you soon,
Wade