Monday, May 26, 2008

Surgery Tomorrow

Having received my great news last Thursday made for such a relaxing weekend. I was surrounded by many family and friends when I traveled to Mobile for my cousin Lydia's high school graduation. The ceremony was long, but the celebration the next day was alot of fun. It seems as though my disdain for the video game Rock Band is perhaps misplaced.

I am not nearly as anxious about this surgery. We have to be there at 6:00 tomorrow morning and the entire process will be about 2 hours with the actual surgery being about 40 minutes. I will get Kimberly to post an update as soon as she can.

Thank you all for the continued support and I look forward to saying hello to everyone! Wish me luck tomorrow!

Josh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!We'll be thinking of you-

Anonymous said...

Your in our thoughts and prayers.

(You really Rocked in Rock Band...you still can carry a long ass note! We are all looking forward to another fun round)