Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Doctor's Visit Tomorrow

Well, I spoke with the surgeon's nurse yesterday about my increased pain. I explained what was going on and she said she would pass the information on to the doctor and he would likely call me with further questions. Later yesterday afternoon I spoke with the doctor and he has asked me to come into the office tomorrow so they can examine me and make sure I am not having any complications. One complication that he specifically mentioned was an abscess. Hopefully everything will check out alright and this will be a small obstacle.

All I know is that I have not sat down in almost a week. My legs, back, and knees are really getting worn out. I did rig a contraption on the desk in the office. I placed a storage box on the desk and place my wireless keyboard on top so that I can stand and type at the same time. The only problem is there is nowhere to place the mouse.

Anyway, I will update tomorrow about what the doctor says.

Josh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim and Josh, We loved the photos and the short songs! Keep us all posted on the Doctors report.
Love and Prayers
The Family