Monday, January 28, 2008

Back On Track

Well, the Celebrex has helped tremendously. I am now in alot less pain, and most importantly, I am able to sit down in relative comfort. Things seem to be back on track, so I am feeling much better about that. Now I have to knock out this next round of chemo and I can really let the healing start. It has seemed like as soon as I get to feeling alright is when it is time to get the next stage started. At least there are no foreseen treatment stages after this next chemo/surgery.

I am grateful for all the continued support from everyone. I still get those moments where I feel like I am going to break-down, but I remember how much I am supported by others and it helps to get right back up and fight on! Thanks again everyone! Keep in touch!

Josh

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good news!! Glad to hear you can sit again, I can't imagine how uncomfortable it must have been to stand ALL the time. I know you'll be able to conquer this next round of chemo no problem, we'll be cheering you on from up here in NC. Take care, talk with you soon,
Wade

Steve said...

Great news, Josh. Hang in there and
keep plugging away. You are stronger than the disease, and you will prevail.

Steve

Anonymous said...

Hey Josh, There is never a day or time we don't think of you. We may not write it in word form but the prayers on our lips are alwayd with you in mind. St. Dominic has you on their prayer list. Every night I say prayers with Johnathan and Lydia. It is a ritual that has been with our family forever. You know the power of prayer!
Love and Peace to you and Kimberly.
A.C.

Anonymous said...

You keep fightin'. We'll keep prayin. Talk to ya soon.

marston