Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween



Kimberly and I spent Halloween with the Foster's. Their neighborhood was a Mecca for hundreds of folks. People parked their cars in the main entrance and then walked through hoping for the good stuff. And man did they get a good show. The Foster's house was awesome, along with other folks homes on the route.



One of the houses had about five robotic horror film characters. It was really neat. Word on the street was that a real person was dressed up as one of the robots and would scare people who were unaware. Kimberly was on to it and captured a picture of who she thought was the real person. Turns out she was talking to a robot and asking if it was okay to take a picture. Ha Ha!



The real person was dressed up as Michael Myers. He stood very still and moved similar to the robots to make people feel at ease. Actually, throughout the night he would roam the street and just walk quietly up behind people, or just simply stand in the middle of the street at a crowded location. Really cool!

Anyway, here are a couple of pictures, one of Miriam and the other Jason. Kim was busy handing out candy most of the night, and Aaron was so excited he couldn't sit still long enough for a photo. We have some pictures of Russell, but they did not turn out well.





Peace
Josh

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We do it every year...and we had a lot of fun with all our house guests. I hope that you "haunt" our way next year because it meant a lot to us to be able to share our Halloween fun with friends and family. Love yall!! And please do not wait to visit until next year... :^)

M said...

I wanna go there for Halloween!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!!!! I'll have to show you our Halloween! We all had a great time with kids and family... Our neighbors got a kick out of our treat...the yard!Thanks for sharing your photos with all. McT won again tonight! 42-20 against Baldwin County! Nest we play a school from Phenix, AL State Title on the line. It has been 50 years since McT had an undefeated team! We are all proud. It was also Senior night! Glad to hear you and Kimberly had such a wonderful time out. Our Love and Prayers Always,A.C.

Anonymous said...

Hey there,
I see you had a lot of fun. That's cool. By the way, I've seen the film "Halooween" a few years ago. It was quite scary!
Talking about "real looking robots", let me describe you something.
I was in my office once reading and writing. Αfter some hours, I wanted to go out for some coffee. I was dizzy and as I was walking in the office, I hit a floor standing ventilator, since it was summer. I turned round and said: "Excuse me sir!!!"
So, don't worry about Kim dear Josh. It's still very normal to try and find out who's inside a robot...
Bye now ;-)