Friday, October 26, 2007

Slow Improvement

Well, everything seems to be healing slowly. The pain has started to subside. Still present, but not anywhere near what it was. I am thinking that it will probably continue on a slow heal for another couple of weeks. Another good thing that has happened is that my bowels are returning to "normal." Not normal like they were prior to July, but normal in the sense that I am only going about three times a day with relatively enough of a bodily warning. This means that I feel more comfortable going out and doing a few things. I am considering trying a half-day of work just to get out of the house next week. My energy seems to be improving, so I might give it a shot. It will all depend on how my stomach can handle some semi-solid foods. I am going to try and reintroduce them into my diet this weekend. Nothing drastic, just a little test. Wish me well!

Josh

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better!! We love you and hope you enjoy your half day of work next week.

Anonymous said...

Josh hey,
Happy to hear you are on a slow improvement. You already know the road is a litlle bit long, so expect to experience some difficulties. But, as you can see, in the end, most of them go away and give their place to hope. Keep on going. Have a nice day :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Josh, Hope you do well with the solids! I promised to let you know the out come of the game! McGill 42-Murphy 10. Two years in a row. Unbelieveable! They are in the running for the Region Title now! This coming weekendid the Senior Night. It will be the last game for the band at half time. You can check out the Band web site and see the half-time show. Lydia has a duet with Amanda Cross during one of the numbers. Keep yourself well and safe. Hope to see you next time we are in B'ham love you both!
AC